80 Hrs. Training Program (2G-GSM,3GUMTS,4G-LTE,VoLTE)
This 80Hrs.Training Program helps you to get the job in telecom sector as RF Engineer/Telecom Engineer.
Fees 40K for training and 100% written Guaranteed Job.
•14 K TO 20 K Per Month CTC +TA – As per Actual
•B.E/B-Tech/Diploma (10+2+3)/Any Branch
- Overview of 2G,3G & 4G
- Telecom RF Cellular Network (GSM, UMTS & LTE)
- Fundamentals and Architecture
- Basic Cellular Network Planning and Optimization
- Field activities including RF/TND Survey
- Drive Test & field Optimization
2G is short for second-generation wireless Mobile/Telephone Technology. Second-generation .2G cellular telecom networks were commercially launched on the GSM in 1991.2G technologies enabled the various mobile phone networks to provide the services such as text messages, picture messages, and MMS (multimedia messages). All text messages sent over 2G are digitally encrypted, allowing for the transfer of data in such a way that only the intended receiver canreceive and read it
- Operator, vendorsub-vendor
- Simplex, half & full Duplex
- Frequency, Carrier, Modulation
- Multiplexing FDMA, TDMA, CDMA
- FDD, TDD
- Air Interface, Carrier Frequency
- 900,1800,1900 &ARFCN
- GPRS & EDGE
- 2G-GSM Architecture
Before we talk about 4G or GSM. You must know WCDMA which stands for Wide Band Code Division Multiple Access.3G releases, often denoted 3.5G and 3.75G, also provide mobile broadband access of several Mbit/s to smartphones and mobile modems in laptop computers. This ensures it can be applied to wireless voice telephony, mobile Internet access, fixed wireless Internet access, video calls and mobile TV technologies.
- Air interface & its characteristics
- carrier Frequency
- Advancements and Release versions
- 3G-UMTS Architecture
- Rake Receiver, Pilot pollution
- Handover types & IRAT
- Coding Techniques & Spreading
- Modulation & Channels
- Radio parameters
- Protocol Stack
- UMTS RAN Signaling
- RRC Signaling, RRC States
- Radio Bearers
- UMTS Optimization
LTE stands for Long Term Evolution and is about the dramatic improvement of the current 3G wireless networks. The main goal of LTE is to provide a very fast wireless mobile services which will eventually replace the existing 2G and 3G networks and services.
This course provides a fundamental understanding of the LTE-Advanced features and the impact they have on the LTE air interface protocols and operations. The course also covers the downlink and uplink frame structure, OFDM operations at the physical layer, and resource management and scheduling considerations at the MAC layer. This course provides a comprehensive overview of LTE technology
- Air Interface & Characteristics
- Carrier Frequency & sub-carrier
- Advancements and Speeds and
- LTE Architecture & Technology
- OFDMA & SCFDMA
- Modulation Techniques & MIMO
- Handover Types
- Protocol Stack
- RRC Signaling, RAB, Resource
- Blocks (RB)
- LTE Signaling
- LTE Optimization
- Cyclic Prefix
- RF Drive Test and Optimization
- RF Survey
- EMF Test
- LOS Survey
- Map Info
- Genex Probe /Tems /Nemo
- Actix Analyzer/ Actix One
Through usage of all tools and software’s used in project. Eventually the trainee would become eligible to work as Telecom RF Engineer for any Telecom Company.
• Candidates must have to relocate anywhere in India, as per project requirement.
• Candidates must have to physically fit.
• Candidate should have the ability to work under pressure.
• Experienced in TEMS/Genex Probe/X-Cal tools for log-files collection for SCFT, Cluster Drive, Customer Complaints and Benchmarking for 4G/3G/2G N/ws.
• Physical optimization of cell site, Electrical/mechanical tilts Troubleshooting N/W issues like call drop, poor RSRP/RSCP, poor SINR, Handover failures, Swap, etc.
• The candidate will be responsible for various RF/wireless activities like survey, Drive Testing, Etc
• Technical/Nominal site survey, Customer complaint analysis and providing solutions
• Network capacity, coverage and topology analysis
• Parameter audit and analysis, performance analysis base on field drive tests
• Site coverage and parameter verification, area performance verification
• Cluster performance tuning
• Candidate should have the leadership quality to maintain team.